- No member of the Society, inclusive of country members, shall be allowed to fish any river beat unless he/she has made a booking for the particular beat on the relevant date.
- No member of the Society, exclusive of country members, shall be allowed to fish any river beat on more than one occasion over any given weekend.
- No member of the Society, exclusive of country members, shall be allowed to have more than one weekend booking in place at any given time.
- Only two persons, irrespective of whether they are fishing or not, are allowed to access any river beat on any given day.
- The fishing on the rivers is only allowed from 1 September to 31 May.
- There is a daily limit of 16 people and 12 rods.
- Competitive anglers may not book and/or utilise more than 8 of the daily rods without prior approval by the general committee.
- Only members (annual and temporary) may access Lakenvlei.
- Keys to access Lakenvlei can be collected from: the Clubroom, Stream X, Upstream, Flytalk or Albe Nel (Ceres) and a deposit of R220 is required. The deposit will be refunded if the keys are returned within 7 days.
- No more than six persons may occupy the hut at any given stage and no camping of any nature is allowed at Lakenvlei.
- Temporary members may not book the hut.
- No member of the Society shall be allowed to have more than one booking for the hut in place at any given time.
- A non-refundable deposit of R 290.00 shall be payable within seven days after making a booking, failing which the booking will be cancelled.
Please note that any infringement of these rules will be dealt with in the strongest possible terms by the general committee.